Sutton's Jewelry 213 South Main
Sutton's Jewelry first opened it's doors in Garnett Kansas in 1950. After attending Watchmaking School Lionel Sutton started on his watch repair journey. The store sold watches and later evolved into other gift items. Moving to Ottawa in 1969 he expanded the store into the Jewelry business even more with the purchase of Trout's Jewelry. In 1980 his youngest Son Phil joined the family business. Today; 39 years later, Phil can be found at the bench repairing jewelry and creating custom pieces for his customers. His Wife joined him in 1995 when they became official owners of the store. Cathy is a certified Jeweler thru AGS and an Appraiser.
The original store sign from 1950 hangs inside the current store at 213 South Main